Tuesday, March 29, 2005

my mother

i should have written this as my first blog to
show how much I love her.
As a resident of Chennai during the fearful
Tsunami period, downpour of concern through
telephonic calls from relatives is a common thing.
I'm not yet married, so I defintely do not know how
it feels to be a parent whose children are in an area
of dire distress. within a span of 2 days, I received
4 calls from my mother asking if I was ok ...
I'm so moved by her love.
The very thought of her gives me immense strength...
and I do not know how I'll surivive if she is not there.
I have no doubt that my father and brother love me in
similar way. but I somehow feel mother's love is the
purest of all .. no strings attached .. pure unconditional
love...
I love u so much my dearest mother...

2 Comments:

At 25 April, 2005 09:40, Blogger JP said...

You are so very true Chax.. I wonder how I would have ever survived without my Mom's love support and encouragement! Love you Mom!

 
At 25 April, 2005 20:57, Blogger Chax said...

there was a picture taken of a mother
nose deep in flood, carrying her kid
on her head and wading along a drowned
village..needless to say, it got
the best photo award in many contests
and all that .. but more than that it
demonstrates the selflessness of a
mother's love.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home