Saturday, October 01, 2005

come back

blogging after a long long time....
if feels like ages and ages ...
I can see that many of my friends will be surprised at this.
'll try to summarize the main events after my previous blog.
* Enjoyed two month vacation at home.
* Joined Novell.
* Got into Evolution (groupware suite) project.
* Working like hell from then .... :-)
now ... what made me come back ?? I donno...
may be i just felt "its time ..."
I get this initial blogger feeling ... what they call
premier intérêt ... that I should continue blogging
at a rate of atleast once a week ... i'll try my best...
first things first ...
i have surprise my friends of my come back ... :-)

1 Comments:

At 01 October, 2005 03:38, Blogger Prakash Venkat said...

Welcome Back 2 Blog World

 

Post a Comment

<< Home