Wednesday, January 18, 2006

human relations

yesterday evening as i was getting back home in the bus and it happened to
stop at a signal. To pass time i looked out and saw that there was an young woman
and her cute kid behind her waiting on scooty. I would put her at not more than 30
and the kid could be 3,4 years old.
She wore her hair, braided into a typical interwoven fashion that you find commonly in Bangalore.
But what the kid was doing caught my attention. He was pulling at her hair, brushing the last
bunch of unwoven part on his cheeks, occasionally trying his best to cut some of it with his teeth,
pulling it hither thither and so on . With all that traffic around .. and frustation caused due to waiting
i was expecting the mother to at least glare at him. But what did she do ?
She looked back, smiled at her kid, lifted him and put him in the front. The kid ofcourse enjoyed
his new position too as it seemed to him that he was riding the scooty. I forgot all my tensions for
a few minutes and smiled indulgently.
It made me nostalgic about the days when i was that kid's age and my life at home.
It is unlike me to be too expressive (if u ask anyone very close to me they'll say i'm too
silent and hide whats going on in my mind ) but i felt that i should do this ...
I love my parents, my brother and rest of my family so much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home